Offering a rich and colourful canvas for artistic performances, photo and film shoots, fashion shows, markets, art displays and exhibitions the building has hosted many memorable events including:
- A fringe theatre where greats of stage and screen such as Maggie Smith and Stephen Fry have performed
- A story telling hub for Grants Whisky
- A book launch for acclaimed feminist and academic writer Germaine Greer
- A gallery for Edinburgh based Lego artist Warren Elsmore
A truly adaptable setting with a magical courtyard in which to welcome your visitors, it would be difficult not to fall in love with one of Edinburgh’s oldest hidden gems.
When considering Riddle’s Court for your festival or event you may find our teams advice helpful re:
- the many room configurations and seating plans that can be accommodated
- Service and support technicians – from specialist lighting to florists – that can help provide an extra dimension of professional to your project.
- Suitability of the venue and past audience figures
- Your Licensing requirements
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Tel – 0131 510 8789